If you’re feeling down and unmotivated, it can be hard to find the desire to start working out. Trust me, I’ve been there. It’s tough to get yourself moving when all you want to do is sit on the couch and veg out. But here’s the thing: even though it may not feel like it, exercise can actually help improve your mood. And once you get into a workout routine, you’ll likely find that you have more energy and feel better overall. So how do you get motivated when you’re struggling?
Here are a few tips:
1. Remind yourself why you started working out in the first place
2. Make a plan and stick to it – this will help you stay on track and motivated
3. Find someone you can rely on to hold you accountable
4. Create a playlist of your favorite songs that get you pumped up
5. Find an exercise routine that doesn’t feel too strenuous or like torture. Have FUN!
6. Reward yourself with something nice after completing your workout goal
7. Be patient and don’t give up if you don’t see results immediately – consistency is key!
But, in the end….
You must understand that we cannot always rely on motivation. We must sometimes recognize that in order to be who we want to be, we must be willing to do what the person we want to be does and go MAKE IT HAPPEN!👊🏼